Thursday, December 31, 2009

Just life

Life is amazing. I love it. I find myself slipping into depression sometimes (a family trait), but once I slip out of it I look around and I think WHY........Why did I slip into that, and it happens a lot that I do. I have these amazing friends, and I really truly feel like I was born into the one and only true religion, not a cult, that really requires you to live the way God (Jehovah) wants you to. Every time I'm feeling down, out of nowhere, my dear friend Amy will call. I love her so much. Sometimes I feel like I rely on her too much. One day, I play these waste of time games online way too much, I met this amazing woman, DeeAnne. That night I dreamed about here. The next morning I got online and we just happened to find eachother..........without looking. I told her about my dream. Within' a few minutes I found out her father-in-law is one of Jehovah's Witnesses and it has caused a rift in her family. We've talked A LOT and she has told me how she's been curious about our religion but didn't want to ask questions and cause more problems. I've answered many of her questions and we have become really close. I just feel so lucky. I'm such a reserved person, but my faith has opened me up to so many people. I wish more people would take the time to listen. Too many think of us as a cult, but we are far from that. What other religion teaches the same exact thing in every place. There is no differentiation. Every Witness around the world believes the exact same thing. We all hold ourselves to the exact same standards, and we don't very at all. No false idols, no fornication or adultery, no stealing.......... I don't feel anywhere near perfect, but I know that if I start to stray, I have a close knit family to straighten me up. I'm so happy.

No comments: