Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Smart?

Sometimes I think I should just have blogspot on all the time during the day. I have these random thoughts that I want to put down, but I don't. Anyway, this will be short. I really just want to go to bed. Kids are great. Aiden still doesn't want to have anything to do with potty training. Drives me nuts, because by the time Austin was his age I had him completely potty trained. Night and all. Oh well, so goes life. The other day I was hanging out with my bro and sis and a good friend (Rick), and we were discussing life......death and all. Kinda a buzzed conversation (Curt always has a bottle of Whiskey to share). Anyway, we had been talking about all kinds of things earlier and then that conversation, and Rick leans over to me while everyone else was talking and says "You know, you are REALLY smart!" (in a serious way. You know when Rick's not being serious). Made me feel good. Sometimes I start to hate myself. I wish I liked myself a little more, but I don't. It's just nice to have someone else tell you.....I don't know.......just something good about yourself. Oh well, there you go. Someday I'm gonna have to do a photoblog, but I'm trying to save electricity, so I don't turn the computer on much. BUT!!!!........I willl......someday........not that anyone reads this nonsense. :)

1 comment:

Lisa said...

i read it. :) not nonsense to meeee!

you ARE smart. and you are beautiful. and you are a sweetheart. and you are my friend. i wish we could talk more and actually hang out. :)

miss you.